Wills, Estates & Trusts
Whether you are looking to draft your Wills and Powers of Attorneys, apply for a Certificate of Appointment, or to resolve an estate dispute, Heilx Law can assist you. Helix Law has the resources, skills and experience to assist clients in a wide variety of estates and trusts matters including:
- Estate administration
- Estate planning
- Estate litigation
- Consent & capacity issues
- Certificate of appointment with a Will
- Certificate of appointment without a Will
- Guardian of Property applications
- Guardian of Person applications
- Gifting & Trusts
- Pet provisions
- Power of Attorney for Property
- Power of Attorney for Personal Care
- Power of Attorney (Special)
- Power of Attorney (Continuing)
- Trust documents (all kinds of Trusts)
- Will drafting
- Will challenges
My experience with Mr. Khan was professional and seamless. He helped me with a time sensitive issue and took the time to ensure he addressed my concerns and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Mr. Khan to anyone looking to retain an excellent lawyer. Mr. Khan is very knowledgeable and helpful.
Courteous, knowledgeable and professional lawyer! Had a pleasure working with him as he ensured a smooth process through everything. Definitely a recommendation to anyone looking for a lawyer.
Incredibly professional and was willing to go above and beyond to help me out. Mr. Khan exceeded my expectations in every way.